Collection: Hook Eze
Invented by Ross Bain, Hook-Eze is revolutionizing the way anglers across the globe tie their tackle. It truly is the fastest, safest and easiest way for anyone to tie their own tackle!
This great little Aussie Invention safely holds the hook & covers the barbs, while a spinning ring on your finger makes twisting the line a breeze.
Hook-Eze is suitable for standard fishing hooks sized from 4/0 down to the smallest, selected flies, swivels, jig heads for soft plastics & speed clips for lure fishing. It's great for tying line to line, line to leader, including braided lines & it makes tying knots like the FG knot, Yucatan knot & even the difficult Bimini Twist so easy, it’s insane!
So what are the main benefits of this multi-functional, affordable little gadget?
- Anyone can tie a perfect knot - first time, EVERY TIME & you’ll never lose a fish from a faulty knot again.
- 100% Safe - Protect yourself against painful injuries from hooks.
- Easy to use - It’s so Safe & Simple ANYONE can tie their OWN fishing tackle! Ideal for anglers of all ages & abilities. Great for those who suffer from arthritic hands or other disabilities.
- No more torn upholstery – use Hook-Eze to safely transport & store your fishing rod whilst fully rigged.
- Long lasting & durable – we use 100% raw virgin UV stabilized polypropylene for the body & stainless steel fittings that won’t rust, so the product is impervious to harsh weather conditions & salt water. We also Guarantee our product for two years, however we know Hook-Eze has a much longer life span.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection