WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hook Eze pty ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hook Eze pty ltd’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hook Eze pty ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Hook Eze pty ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. Hook Eze pty ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Hook Eze pty ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hook Eze pty ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hook Eze pty ltd’s Internet site, even if Hook Eze pty ltd or a Hook Eze pty ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Hook Eze pty ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hook Eze pty ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Hook Eze pty ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hook Eze pty ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hook Eze pty ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hook Eze pty ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Hook Eze pty ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
You allow us to collect data from through our site for the purpose of remarketing, or reminding you of abandoned carts orders, this may include bots, scrapers, spiders, and robots, and that the data gathered is used for our own internal purposes. We will never rent or sell the information from your customers without permission from you, and we will never use information from customers for any purpose or goal other than providing our services and products and to provide a brand experience. If we, at any time, amend or change the policy in the previous sentence, we will give advanced notice of such changes, revisions or amendments. In return for this, you deliver to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, non-revocable license, with the right to publish, distribute, display, sublicense, and use information from customers only as needed by us to operate and offer our service and related products, which includes any offerings from third parties, distributors included.
By accessing, using and/or registering for the Services, you shall not use the Services, in whole or in part, in any way, for the purpose of composing and/or sending chain letters, junk electronic mail, "spam," or any purpose that involves the utilization of distribution lists to any third party business or individual that has not given express specific permission to be included in such a distribution list. Any electronic mail advertisement that is composed and addressed to a third-party recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business, commercial or personal relationship and which is not sent at the express request or consent of the recipient to receive such a Message from you is strictly prohibited (hereinafter referred to as "Spamming").
The definition of "Spamming" is determined solely by Hookeze internal evaluation system, which involves numerous data points, including such things as your complaint rate, adherence to the CAN-SPAM Act, bounce rate, complaints from ISPs and feedback from blacklisting services and other criteria we may deem appropriate.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We use third parties to collect conversion tracking data; and, if applicable, about how you are working with Twitter to collect data for remarketing purposes, you can always use Twitter's privacy controls to opt out. See Twitter Privacy
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. For more information contact us